It’s getting hot here in Nashville and CMA Fest is in two days! Today I am busy packing my bag with all of the things that I’ll be taking with me to help beat the heat and stay looking nice and fresh for photos because you never know who you will bump into. Here are a few items that are in my bag…
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SOME OF THE LINKS PROVIDED ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE USING THOSE LINKS. IT DOES NOT COST YOU ANY EXTRA WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AND I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS BLOG IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO.
1. Burt Bees Tinted Lip Balm: This lip balm can be used all by itself or under your favorite lipstick. My go to color is Pink Blossom and I love to put this on and then use the Clinique Chubby Stick in Strawberry over it.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick: I LOVE these little chubby sticks by Clinique! They are great to use on the go and give you a great moisturizing tint. The color in my bag this year is Strawberry.
3. Juicy Couture Rollerball: This rollerball comes with two different scents so you can choose the one that fits your mood for the day. After spending the day outside in the summer heat, it’s nice to have one of these little rollerballs in your bag to help you freshen up.
4. Goody Ouchless Elastic Hair Ties: I use these ties on an almost daily basis when I want my hair up and out of my face. They hold my hair well but are loose enough that I don’t get headaches from wearing them for long periods of time. I always have a few of these in my bag.
5. Hand Sanitizer: The Honest Company makes small portable hand sanitizers in great smelling scents. This is one of my must have items in my festival bag because you know…germs are everywhere!
6. Beauty Blender Blotterazzi: What a great little invention especially for hot summer days. These will blot away and oil and keep you looking fresh all day long and the compact has a mirror built in. You can also purchase cleaner to wash and reuse them.
7. Card Holder Phone Case: I usually keep my ID and debit card in my phone case for easy access so that I don’t have to dig through my bag for my wallet when I need them. I purchased this one in solid black from Kate Spade on Black Friday last year and I’ve used it ever since!
8. Travel Wallet: My favorite wallet by Michael Kors has been long discontinued but this one is pretty similar. A small portable wallet is a great place to keep a little cash and some spare change for snacks and souvenirs.
9. Portable Charging Bank: With all of the photos that I’ll be taking, I have to make sure that my phone stays charged up during the day and this charging bank takes care of that.
10. Sony RX100 V Camera: I just purchased a new camera this week to vlog the festival and this is the one that I decided on. It’s small, light, and doesn’t take up too much room in my bag which is a huge plus. Stay tuned to social media for CMA Festival vlogs coming soon.
What are your must have items in your bag when you attend a music festival? Comment below and let me know!