The most wonderful time of the year is here for beauty lovers who shop at Sephora! It’s the spring 2019 Sephora sale. I always use this time to stock up on my favorite products that I may be running low on and to replace things like Beauty Blenders and brushes that may need a refresh. Today I’m sharing all of the products that I am purchasing including the items that I am repurchasing and the new items that I’m trying out.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder: This is a new product that I want to try out. I’ve heard lots of good things about this particular powder and how it gives your skin a beautiful finish. I’m planning to purchase this particularly to put in my purse and carry on the go since the brush so neatly fits in the compact.
- NARS’s Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint: This is another new product. I saw this lip tint worn on a blogger that I follow and I thought it was a beautiful color so I want to try it out.
- Clinique’s Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm: This is a tried and true product that I use daily. I love that it’s moisturizing and it also gives your lips a nice color. My go-to color for daily wear is Super Strawberry.
- Laura Mercier’s Translucent Loose Setting Powder: This is another powder that I always keep in my makeup drawer. I tend to use it most for days when I’m not going for a more natural “no makeup” look. For those days I wear it over the Cicapair cream (see #11) and it creates a perfect flawless natural look.
- Laura Mercier’s Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder: For years I used Too Faced pressed powder and last year when I went to purchase more I found out that they stopped making it. One of the employees at Sephora recommended this particular powder to me and I could not love it more! It gives a subtle glow to your skin and really perfects your makeup look.
- Benefit Cosmetics’ Brow Contour Pro: This is another new product to try. I usually use this brow pencil by Benefit but I am very interested in trying out the Contour Pro set. I like how the pencil tips are much smaller than the one that I usually use which will allow a more precise application.
- IT Cosmetics’ CC+ Cream: I have loved this CC cream ever since the first time I tried it. It gives great coverage and helps to eliminate red tones in my skin. I absolutely love it so I always stock up when I can get it on sale.
- Lancer’s The Method: Nourish Blemish Control: This is my favorite moisturizer. I’ve been using the entire Dr. Lancer line for about three years now and it’s made a huge difference in my skin.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I am always trying out new mascaras that I get sent samples of but I always go back to this one. It’s a staple in my makeup drawer and has been for years.
- Stila’s Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I love the micro tip on this eyeliner. It makes creating the perfect eye look super easy and it stays on all day with no smudging.
- Dr. Jart+’s Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment: This was another product that I found through a beauty blogger and I decided to order it during the last Sephora sale to try out. It’s not something that I wear every day but I use it on days when I want a very natural makeup look without the fuss of spending tons of time on it. This stuff is magic in a bottle if you have any redness or discoloration in your skin. I use the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder over it and I’m good to go for the day.
- SUNDAY RILEY’s Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment: This is the one product that I splurge on for skincare. It has done absolute wonders for my skin and I absolutely love it.
- Too Faced’s Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer: This is hands down my favorite concealer. It’s completely full coverage and it wears well with no creasing during the day. I use it on any blemishes as well as under my eyes.
- Lancer’s The Method: Cleanse Blemish Control: This is another product in the Dr. Lancer skincare line that I use. It is the cleanser of the line with tiny microbeads that help to smooth and polish the skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth’s Mega-Rich Body Lotion: I actually tried a sample of this lotion at a hotel that I stayed at and I was so happy to find it at Sephora a few months ago. I’m not a fan of really thick or oily lotions and this one is the perfect blend to me and it has a really clean pleasant scent.
- Lancer’s The Method: Polish Blemish Control: This is the exfoliating product in the Dr. Lancer skincare line. It’s another tried and true part of my
I’d love to know if you are planning to do any shopping during the Sephora sale and what you are purchasing. Leave me the details in the comments below. I’m always looking for new products to try out and maybe some of your favorites will become some of mine.