I’ve wanted to make Snickerdoodle cookies for a few weeks now. I decided since I had family here this week it was the perfect time to make them. I have to say they turned out amazing! If you don’t overcook them, they are soft and moist which is exactly the type of cookie I love.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 2/3 cups flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl. Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Slowly add flour mixture to form the dough.
- In a
seperatebowl mix sugar and cinnamon topping.
- Roll dough into balls and then roll into topping mixture.
- Place onto a baking pan lined
ithparchment paper and use a glass to genlyflatten each dough ball.
- Bake approximately 8 minutes or until cooked through.