These sweet treats are always the hit of parties. You’ll find your guests going back for more. You can choose to top them with festive colored M&M’s to make them a cute addition to any dessert table.
Santa’s Magic Bars Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 14oz. can sweetned condensed milk
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup M&M’s (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and pat into the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Cover evenly with layers of chocolate chips,
butterscotch chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk
- Sprinkle pecans on top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.
- Sprinkle with M&M’s (optional)
Allow to cool completely before cutting