Mother’s Day is only 6 days away and I hope that this gift guide for Mother’s Day offers a little inspiration for those who still need to shop for Mom. Some of these gifts are personalized and likely wouldn’t make it in time for Mother’s Day, however, you can print a photo of the gift and put it in a Mother’s Day card and give it to Mom with a bouquet of flowers.
- MAMA Necklace: I love everything about this necklace and all of the other items in this Etsy store! There are the cutest rings that can be personalized with a child or grandchild’s name as well as necklaces and bracelets that can have your handwriting engraved on them. These jewelry pieces would make precious keepsakes for moms or grandmothers.
- KitchenAid Mixer: If mom loves to cook or bake, this is the ultimate gift for her. I’ve had my KitchenAid mixer for five years and I absolutely love it. It makes cooking and baking so much easier and there are a variety of other attachments that you can purchase to use with it.
- Recipe Cutting Board: This is one of my favorite gifts! Adding a handwritten family recipe makes it such a sweet addition to kitchen decor.
- Decorative Lanterns: I always like to include some type of decorative piece in my gift guides for moms. I know that my mom loves to change up the look of her decor throughout the year and these decorative lanterns make a great accent piece to a room or patio. There are a variety of styles and sizes to choose from and you can add a flameless candle complete the look.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw: I absolutely adore the Barefoot Dreams line. Everything is just so cozy! What better gift for mom than a cozy warm throw blanket to wrap up in and relax. Pair a throw with a good book and a coffee mug and you have a thoughtful gift for mom.
- Family Names Throw Pillow: Another personalized gift that is not only a cute addition to mom’s home decor but a sweet memento to remind her of the people she loves.
- Tory Burch Crossbody: I love the look of this bag and it’s perfect for spring and summer.
- Moonlight Pajamas: Mom could always use a nice comfy pair of pajamas. If you want to splurge on Mom’s gift, pair these with the Barefoot Dreams throw blanket.