Gift Ideas for Dad
- Gucci Guilty Cologne: Take my word for it, this smells AMAZING!
- Hearth & Hand Rolling Cooler: When dad is outside grilling for Father’s day, this is the perfect thing to keep his drinks cold. Not only will it look cool on the patio, but it has wheels that make it easy to take from the patio to the pool to the garage.
- Apple iPad Pro & Apple Pencil: This was my dad’s gift a few years ago and he uses it all of the time. The iPad Pro has so much technology built into such a small package. My dad uses it a lot for work but he also prefers to use it to search the internet rather than getting out his laptop.
- Milwaukee 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Combo Kit with M18 HACKZALL: If dad does projects around the house then he will certainly appreciate this toolset to help him get things done.
- Best Dad Ever Graphic Tee: A little cheesy? Maybe, but what dad wouldn’t appreciate a comfy tee to wear around the house to remind him just how awesome he is.
- Plantronics Wireless Headset & Charging Case: I’m pretty sure I included this on one of my Christmas gift guides but I’m sharing it again because my dad still says it’s one of the best gifts he has ever gotten. If your dad is on the go and on the phone a lot, this is one of the best gifts he could receive.
- Weber 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill: For a father that loves to cook a new grill is a great gift! There are grills at many different price points and you can go as simple or elaborate as you like.
- Birkenstock Slide Sandals: I actually have this on my list of gifts for my dad this year! They are like Crocs but more fashionable in my opinion.
- YETI Rambler Tumbler: Make sure that dad has always
hasa cold drink in the summer heat. There are many different sizes and styles to choose from and they make taking beverages on the go so easy.
- YETI Roadie 20 Cooler: My dad has a larger version of this Yeti cooler which he uses for hunting, however, I think that this size would perfect for summertime outdoor activities.
- Anker Portable Charger Power Bank: This accessory is perfect for dads who are on the go and need their electronics powered up at all times.
- Sporting Event or Concert Tickets: My bonus gift idea this year is to get dad tickets to see his favorite sporting event or band live and in person! My brother and I got my dad tickets to a NASCAR race for his birthday last year. For an even better gift, buy a ticket for yourself and go with him. No gift is better than spending time with those you love.