Thanksgiving is nearly upon us and I’ve decided to share recipes for all of my favorite sides. This recipe for broccoli casserole is one that I’ve had every single Thanksgiving since I was a child. It’s my MawMaw’s recipe and it has always been the one dish that I look forward to having over anything else, even dessert!
Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Makes one 10 x 12 pan
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 15oz. jar of Cheez Whiz
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 2 pkg of chopped broccoli
1. In a large pot boil broccoli until tender and drain.
2. In a skillet saute the chopped onion in butter
3. In a 10×12 baking dish (or disposable pan) mix together broccoli, Cheez Whiz, cream of mushroom soup, cooked rice, and onion.
4. Bake in oven at 350º until cheese is bubbly.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Broccoli Casserole Recipe Card
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and let me know if you try this recipe out!