It’s Blogmas day 7! Today I am sharing my 2018 Christmas gift guide for kids. I don’t have children of my own yet, but I do purchase gifts every year for my three little Texas kiddos. They are ages five, eight, and ten and I did speak to them about what they wanted for Christmas (and their birthdays which are all close to Christmas) so most of the items on this list are items that they are asking for this year.
1. Skateboard & Helmet: I purchased these cute little skateboards at the request of both boys for their birthdays a few weeks ago. I also got cool looking helmets to go with them because…safety first!
2. Legos: I’ve been told that the Legos that are the build and play sets are the most popular. For example, Lego Friends and Lego Star Wars.
3. Nerf Guns: The boys ask for these every single year! They have an entire arsenal but are still just as excited when opening up a new one. Last year they each got a bucket of 500 Nerf bullets for Christmas!
4. Nintendo Switch & Games: This is all the boys talked about for their birthdays, they wanted Nintendo Switch consoles and games to go with it. The console is portable and you can download the games directly onto it. Nintendo gift cards are a great gift to go along with it!
5. Robot: This is a really cool little gadget that kids learn to code and program to do all sorts of things.
6. Everything JoJo Siwa! If you have a little girl in your life, then you probably know exactly who JoJo Siwa is and I’m sure there are a few items from her collection on your Christmas shopping list this year. There are JoJo dolls, bows, craft kits, and more.
7. Our Generation Doll and Accessories: These dolls are similar to the American Girl dolls but are exclusive to Target and are at a great price point. There are tons of accessories available from clothing, to cars, to playsets like veterinarian clinic and school room.
8. Shopkins: I honestly don’t understand these little creatures but they are cute.
10. LOL Dolls: These little dolls are sold packaged so that you don’t know which doll you are going to get when you purchase them. So the doll is an actual surprise!